After a successful edition 2017 in Mumbai, Fi India & Hi India returns to New Delhi. Fi India & Hi 2018 offers you opportunities to grow your business.
- The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
- Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
- The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
- Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
- The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$1.2bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
- The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 - December 2016.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.